12. Marine Grade
Atlanta Rescue Boat
Atlanta Rescue Boat, another innovative product of Atlanta Industries, Inc. It is made with Marine Grade PVC Tubes for
maximum buoyancy. Atlanta Rescue Boat is manufactured and tested in accordance with ASTM/ISO standards and can
accommodate both inboard and outboard engines. Up to 900kg or 15-18 persons lifting capacity. This Watercraft Concept is
Patented and registered with Intellectual Property Philippines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Catamaran Design – less drag for greater speed allows rescuers to arrive target points swiftly, and this design also
adds stability and maneuverability in rough and tight situations.
- Practically no Keel for ultra-low draft (can run in knee high water)
- Large, flat deck space for carrying massive cargo and easy stacking, as well as maximizing seating capacity with
- No Puncture unlike most Rubber Boats.
- All Panels of the guardian (side panels, deck, engine housing) are made of our proprietary Ultra-low Density synthetic
wood for Superior Lightweight and Floatability Technology.
- 95% of the whole watercraft is made of buoyant materials.
- Any part of the whole watercraft can be secured anywhere in the whole archipelago. (For Briggs and Stratton)
- Most Cost Effective in all water crafts and can last for Decades.
- Bottom 6 pipes filled with Extruded Polystyrene Foam to enhance 100∞ floatation.
- Fire Retardant components added to ensure protection even when exposed to open fire
- Can be customized to be amphibious or side wheels for vertical transport thru traffic jams.
back to top
back to home page