Filbuild and its affiliates (collectively, "Filbuild" ) operate a family of Web sites and associated Web pages. Filbuild refers to this group of Web sites and/or its services as the "Filbuild Network." Any person accessing or using the Filbuild Network is referred to as "YOU."
Contents on the Filbuild Network are for general information purposes only. The particulars and visuals shown therein are intended to give a general idea of the products and as such are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. While such particulars and details on present plans which have been prepared with utmost care and given in good faith, you are invited to verify their factual correctness and subsequent changes, if any. The contents therein are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
Links to and from this site
The Filbuild Network often include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to web sites operated by third parties. Those third party web sites do not form part of the Filbuild Network and are not under the control of or the responsibility of Filbuild. When you link to those web sites you leave our web site and do so entirely at your own risk. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Filbuild.
Filbuild is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Filbuild or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Send the infringement notice to filbuild[awt]gmail[dawt]com
Please allow 1-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Various parts of this site allow for user information or any other data to be transmitted or posted on the site (hereinafter referred to as "User Submissions"). These include personal information, photographs, videos, audio materials, written scripts, articles, opinions or any other form of material. Such User Submissions shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. By submitting any material to this Site, you accept to provide a non-revocable, unlimited Global license to the User Submissions to Filbuild who in turn shall have the right to use, distribute, modify, alter or delete parts of the User Submission as per its own discretion and on any platform or media whatsoever.
2. User Submissions may be used by Filbuild for any purpose including, but not limited to reproduction, broadcasting, transmission, editting, cutting, reformation, adapting, positng, or any other use as per the sole discretion of Filbuild.
3. You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and any claims, damages, third party rights, as well as any legal action or proceeding arising out of the use and submission of this material.
4. By submitting any User Submission, you hereby affirm, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit such material, and that you have obtained all necessary clearances, licenses, consents, rights and permissions to use and authorise Filbuild to use any material submitted, including the rights to all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright or other proprietary rights in any and all User Submissions.
5. You undertake that you will not submit or disclose on this site any material or information that is protected by or subject to any copyright, trade secret or any third party proprietary rights, including Privacy and publicity rights, unless all rights have been obtained from the rights owners to submit the material and/or information and grant the license indicated herein to Filbuild.
6. You further undertake not to submit any material or information that is deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, political, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially offensive, considered as a criminal offense, gives rise to a civil liability, encourages criminal action or violates the law, culture or internationally acceptable norms and codes of ethics.
7. You hereby grant Filbuild a global, non-revocable, exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable license to broadcast, distribute, display, reproduce, cut, edit, re-edit, delete, sell or modify the material or information submitted by you without any limitation whatsoever, in any media format and on any platform at the sole discretion of Filbuild. This License shall not be limited by period or territory.
8. You hereby further assign to Filbuild (by way of permanent assignment of present and future copyright) all rights of any nature in and to such material throughout the world including all renewals and reversions thereof.
9. Filbuild shall have the right and final say on display of User Submissions, and under no circumstances is Filbuild obliged to display or include on this site all or part of any User Submission.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Filbuild from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' fees) related to (i) your violation of this agreement, (ii) your submission of any contents to this system, and (iii) your use of this system.
FILBUILD PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FILBUILD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FILBUILD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
By accessing the Filbuild Network, or using information on the Filbuild Network, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts in the City of Manila, Republic of the Philippines, to resolve disputes of any kind arising out of your reliance on the information on the Filbuild Network, or any interaction with Filbuild involving the Filbuild Network.
Filbuild does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. We may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in aggregate to advertisers for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations we will not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we may collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, or to third parties' advertisers who may advertise on the Filbuild Network, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of personal information you disclose to them. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use third party advertisements on Filbuild to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
Link: How Google uses data
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting https://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.