Asiaphil Group of Companies
8. Metal Fabrication & Coating - Asiaphil South Luzon, Inc.
ASIAPHIL SOUTH LUZON INC. (ASLI) is a company that is engaged in sub-contracting needs for metal products and
ASLI’s capability was spearheaded in 1973, a spin of its founding company, ASIAPHIL Manufacturing Industries, Inc. (AMII).
Today, ASLI has evolved not only in producing electrical sheet metal products for related industries of ASIAPHIL, but also currently
offers variety of industry applications for non-electrical businesses.
- Has two (2) existing sheet metal production lines located in Pampanga & Batangas. Another three (3) will soon be set in
Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao.
- All sites have CUTTING, PUNCHING, BENDING and POWDER PAINTING capabilities that were purposely set up similar to
one another to establish flexibility on all lines enabling immediate transfer should the need arise.
- Has dynamic design capabilities that utilize two (2) of the world’s expert brands on design software - VERTEX and
INVENTOR – both offering 3D CAD software design.
- As of today, ASLI has turned to be one of the fabricator of transmission line towers such as 38KV - 138KV by using
standard design and calculation.
- Has 4,758 line items on its Price List which provide immediate specification, design & price information at a snap.
Lockers, Cabinets, Racks
Cable Trays, Wire Gutters
Gantry & Steel Structure
Container Van, Kiosk
back to top
back to previous page
back to business directory home page