Celadon Manila by Ayala Land
Celadon Residences is an intimate gated residential community that reflects the leisurely ideals of Celadon Manila. It is a 4.2- hectare master planned residential townhouse community that will offer 202 units.
Celadon Residences' Mediterranean-inspired townhomes in an intimate gated residential community reflects the leisurely ideals of Celadon Manila. Celadon Residences provides its residents with a wide range of village park facilities like adult and kiddie pools, open playfield, kids' playground, basketball court, and clubhouse pavilion that encourage community interaction and fellowship, completing the uptown living experience.
Celadon Residences will occupy around 22,000 square meters of greens and open spaces.
- Clubhouse pavilion
- 25-meter swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Kid’s Zone with outdoor play equipment
- Open playfield
- Basketball / multi-purpose court
- Lush gardens and landscaping
- 24-hour security
- High-tech security system
- Overhead utilities
- Overhead water tank
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water supplied by Maynilad Water System Inc (MWSI)
- Water is stored in a centralized underground cistern
- Water is then pumped to an overhead tank and is distributed to the individual units
- Provision for a multi-point water heater for Masters bedroom and common T&B
- Underground sewage treatment plant will be provided to process waste water. This will be connected
directly to the existing drainage system in the area.
Fire Protection and Alarm System
- In compliance with NFPA 12, 13, 20 and local fire code of the Philippines
- Automatic sprinkler system provided at corridors, common areas and inside residential units.
- Underground Fire Storage Tank
- Fully addressable smoke detection system at residential and common areas
- Provision of heat detector at kitchen area
- Pressurization at Fireman's Lift and two fire escapes for each tower.
Sanitary and Plumbing - Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
Architectural - Aidea Philippines, Inc.
Project Manager - Trans-Asia Phils, Inc.
Electrical - R.A. Mojica & Partners
Mechanical - R.J. Calpo & Partners
Structural - Aromin & Sy + Associates
back to top
back to filbuild homepage