MAEDAN ENTERPRISE, INC., established in 1988, is engaged in the distribution of technologically-advanced and well-known brands of equipment, materials and consumables to the electronics, semiconductor, automotive, pharmaceutical, consumer and food industries. We provide after-sales service support for the equipment we distribute.
Brands we represent
LOCAL TRAINING – Maedan’s Maintenance Engineers conduct training at buyers site for new machines / equipment that are installed.
- Operator’s Training – basic operation
- Technician’s Training – basic operation, maintenance and trouble shooting
Maedan support service for machine covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LOCAL SERVICE SUPPORT
- Emergency Calls
- Emergency calls during office hours – Engineers are guaranteed to be in the customers site within 4 to 6 hours after the call/notice is made. Telephone number of Service Manager and Service Engineers will be forwarded to buyer for access.
- Emergency calls after office hours – Access can be done through Maedan Service Hotline. Trouble Shooting be done through phone. If not repaired, the Service Engineer will be at Customer’s site before 8:00 a.m. the following day.
FOREIGN SERVICE SUPPORT
On cases where local service cannot repair the machine, the following options are explored:
- Communication with the Principal through telephone or fax
- Special arrangement that foreign Engineer will fly to the Philippines on earliest possible time.
MACHINES EQUIPMENTS AFTER WARRANTY
Preventive maintenance service contract covers:
- Periodic diagnostic checks
- Periodic preventive maintenance
- Visits for technical advise and support
Fees are charged based on the following possible arrangements.
- Annual charging- collective charging on a per machine basis
- Per Call basis – charging to be done if the Engineers support is needed
From time to time – the Principal’s Engineers will visit Customers to discuss the following (for free):
- Updated industry trends
- Updated machine concerns
- Questions and Answers
- Trouble Shooting
Training – Updated training at Principal’s factory can be requested. Expenses can be discussed.
- Maedan carries first level spares and fast moving items.
- The buyer is also encouraged to keep fast moving spares at their site.
- Spares covered by warranty are for free. However, some conditions regulate free spares.
- Spares required for out of warranty machines can be delivered immediately upon request of buyer. Payment terms can be agreed upon.
- When spares are not available locally, the Principal will be requested to ship spares on the fastest possible time upon Customer’s order.
Maedan Enterprise, Inc.
- 7620 Chestnut Street, Marcelo Green Village, Parañaque City
- Phone Numbers: (02) 823-4375 ; (02) 823-7486 ; (02) 824-2708
- Fax Number: (02) 776-1852
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Km.75 McArthur Highway, Sindalan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- Phone Number: (045) 860-3704
- Fax Number: (045) 636-4065
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House #1 Sitio Cemento Brgy. Pusok, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
- Phone Numbers: (032) 340-5275; (032) 340-7036
- Fax Number: (032) 340-7111
- Email Address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4040 Crest Court Pleasanton, CA, USA, 94588
- Telefax Number: (925) 462-0865
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- M.E. Ecozone Technologies and Services, Inc.
- Bldg. No.8, Block 6 Lot 1, CPIP, Barangay Prinza, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
Find us on Google Maps (Parañaque City)
back to top
back to previous page
back to business directory home page
Maedan Enterprise, Inc.