MAEDAN ENTERPRISE, INC., established in 1988, is engaged in the distribution of technologically-advanced and well-known brands of equipment, materials and consumables to the electronics, semiconductor, automotive, pharmaceutical, consumer and food industries. We provide after-sales service support for the equipment we distribute.
Brands we represent
LOCAL TRAINING – Maedan’s Maintenance Engineers conduct training at buyers site for new machines / equipment that are installed.
- Operator’s Training – basic operation
- Technician’s Training – basic operation, maintenance and trouble shooting
Maedan support service for machine covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LOCAL SERVICE SUPPORT
- Emergency Calls
- Emergency calls during office hours – Engineers are guaranteed to be in the customers site within 4 to 6 hours after the call/notice is made. Telephone number of Service Manager and Service Engineers will be forwarded to buyer for access.
- Emergency calls after office hours – Access can be done through Maedan Service Hotline. Trouble Shooting be done through phone. If not repaired, the Service Engineer will be at Customer’s site before 8:00 a.m. the following day.
FOREIGN SERVICE SUPPORT
On cases where local service cannot repair the machine, the following options are explored:
- Communication with the Principal through telephone or fax
- Special arrangement that foreign Engineer will fly to the Philippines on earliest possible time.
MACHINES EQUIPMENTS AFTER WARRANTY
Preventive maintenance service contract covers:
- Periodic diagnostic checks
- Periodic preventive maintenance
- Visits for technical advise and support
Fees are charged based on the following possible arrangements.
- Annual charging- collective charging on a per machine basis
- Per Call basis – charging to be done if the Engineers support is needed
From time to time – the Principal’s Engineers will visit Customers to discuss the following (for free):
- Updated industry trends
- Updated machine concerns
- Questions and Answers
- Trouble Shooting
Training – Updated training at Principal’s factory can be requested. Expenses can be discussed.
- Maedan carries first level spares and fast moving items.
- The buyer is also encouraged to keep fast moving spares at their site.
- Spares covered by warranty are for free. However, some conditions regulate free spares.
- Spares required for out of warranty machines can be delivered immediately upon request of buyer. Payment terms can be agreed upon.
- When spares are not available locally, the Principal will be requested to ship spares on the fastest possible time upon Customer’s order.
Maedan Enterprise, Inc.
- 7620 Chestnut Street, Marcelo Green Village, Parañaque City
- Phone Numbers: (02) 823-4375 ; (02) 823-7486 ; (02) 824-2708
- Fax Number: (02) 776-1852
- Email Address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Km.75 McArthur Highway, Sindalan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- Phone Number: (045) 860-3704
- Fax Number: (045) 636-4065
- Email Address: email@example.com
- House #1 Sitio Cemento Brgy. Pusok, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
- Phone Numbers: (032) 340-5275; (032) 340-7036
- Fax Number: (032) 340-7111
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- 4040 Crest Court Pleasanton, CA, USA, 94588
- Telefax Number: (925) 462-0865
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.E. Ecozone Technologies and Services, Inc.
- Bldg. No.8, Block 6 Lot 1, CPIP, Barangay Prinza, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
Find us on Google Maps (Parañaque City)
back to top
back to home page
Maedan Enterprise, Inc.