Digi-Key is one of the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in the world.
Since its founding in 1972, Digi-Key has been committed to offering the broadest selection of in-stock electronic components, as well as providing the best service possible to its customers, aiding engineers through the entire design process, from Prototype to Production®. This has led the company to be highly ranked year after year in industry surveys, in North America as well as Europe and Asia, in categories covering such facets of business as availability of product, speed of service, responsiveness to problems, and more.
Our top rankings in so many categories prove we are customer-driven. Our service and support systems have been specifically designed to respond to the needs of our customers. These systems are continually reviewed and modified to respond to changes as we work to achieve the "ultimate" level of customer service.
Digi-Key is unique in many ways that translate into better service for you, our customers.
1. Authorized Distribution
- Digi-Key is an authorized distributor of electronic components for more than 750 industry-leading suppliers. This means Digi-Key customers can rest assured that the product they order is authentic and comes to Digi-Key directly from the manufacturer.
- In an effort to educate customers and significantly decrease the amount of counterfeit product on the market, Digi-Key gained membership in ECIA (Electronic Components Industry Association) in North America, ECSN (Electronic Component Supply Network) in the United Kingdom, and CEDA (China Electronics Distributor Alliance) in China.
2. Breadth of Product
- At any given time, more than 1,000,000 products are in stock and ready to be shipped from Digi-Key’s headquarters in Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA. That means there are no lead times for in-stock products.
- Having so many products in stock in our expandable distribution space of more than 700,000 square feet (65,032 square meters) allows us to ship 99% of all orders the same day they are placed. On average, Digi-Key ships nearly 15,000 orders per day.
- Whether you need assistance finding the right part or recommendations for your design, Digi-Key’s Customer Service, Applications Engineering, and Technical Support teams and resources are at your disposal 24 hours a day, seven days a week via telephone, or e-mail.
- Additional resources include PTM® product training modules, TechZoneSM technology zones, Browser Resources, Mobile and Social Center, white papers, datasheets, and more.
- Digi-Key's Production Business and Supply Chain Management services are available to help customers get their jobs done and get their products to market quickly and efficiently.
Boxes, Enclosures, Racks
Cables, Wires - Management
Crystals, Oscillators, Resonators
Development Boards, Kits, Programmers
Discrete Semiconductor Products
Fans, Thermal Management
Hardware, Fasteners, Accessories
Inductors, Coils, Chokes
Industrial Automation and Controls
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Labels, Signs, Barriers, Identification
Line Protection, Distribution, Backups
Magnetics - Transformer, Inductor Components
Memory Cards, Modules
Motors, Solenoids, Driver Boards/Modules
Optical Inspection Equipment
Potentiometers, Variable Resistors
Power Supplies - Board Mount
Power Supplies - External/Internal (Off-Board)
Prototyping, Fabrication Products
RF/IF and RFID
Soldering, Desoldering, Rework Products
Static Control, ESD, Clean Room Products
Tapes, Adhesives, Materials
Test and Measurement
Toll Free Phone: 001-218-681-7979
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: email@example.com
back to top
back to home page