Renmaster is a Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) licensed contractor with Contractor License Number 46949.
Why choose us?
- WE HAVE AN OFFICE
QUALITY TRACK RECORD and EXPERIENCE
- Most cheap Design and Construction firms do not have a formal office. We do!
- Our company boasts of ACTUAL COMPLETED PROJECTS NOT JUST DRAWINGS!
- We have a LIST OF PROJECTS complete with addresses and references.
- We have a website with pictures of projects while other contractors don't have a website and instead show you pictures in their cellular phones which does not guarantee if it is truly their project.
PCAB, DTI-registered with BUSINESS PERMIT. Do they have a CONTRACTOR'S LICENSE in accordance to RA4566 or Contractors' License Law?
- Our team is composed of competent LICENSED Professionals
- STRUCTURAL CONSTRUCTION SAFETY WARRANTY is 15 years signed and sealed by our Licensed Civil Engineer and submitted to government authorities
- ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION SAFETY WARRANTY is 15 years signed and sealed by our Licensed Master Electrician and submitted to government authorities
- PLUMBING CONSTRUCTION SAFETY WARRANTY is 15 years signed and sealed by our Licensed Master Plumber and submitted to government authorities
- MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION SAFETY WARRANTY is 15 years signed and sealed by our Licensed Mechanical Engineer and submitted to government authorities
TRANSPARENCY and FLEXIBILITY
- PCAB (Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board): License Number 46949
- DTI Certificate No. 05975463
- Business Permit No. 19-010030
- Tax Identification No. 222-299-966
SAVE GREATLY BY GETTING A DISCOUNTED PACKAGE!
- Detailed and itemized quotation / contract
- Flooring, Walling, Ceiling, Roofing, Painting, Electrical, Plumbing etc. will be itemized and quantified so as to provide a clear scope of work
- Since contract is itemized, the client has the option to change a certain item in the contract during the construction phase e.g. floor tiles to laminated flooring, brand of lighting and plumbing fixtures to another brand etc.
We are also CONTRACTORS!
- We provide one of the LOWEST PRICES in the market - 10% to 20% Cheaper
- We have trucks, construction equipment such as pumps, drills, grinders, speed cutters, welding machines, scaffolding, ladders etc. so as to lessen construction time and save on costs
THE CORE TEAM:
- Other Designers are cheap but are not contractors like us. You may save a few thousands in the design but spend hundreds of thousands in constructing it. Other firms provide beautiful designs but are out of budget. We make your dream house a REALITY!
- ENGR. RENE IAN M. MAYO, “IAN”
- Civil Engineer
- BS Civil Engineering cum laude, UP – Diliman
- Best in Structural Engineering, UP – Diliman, CE 2005
- Best in Geotechnical Engineering, UP – Diliman, CE 2005
- Licensed Civil Engineer, 20th place [Out of 5,067 Examinees] - 2005
- Licensed Master Electrician, 10th place [Out of 1,905 Examinees] - 2011
- Licensed Master Plumber, 6th place [Out of 444 Examinees] - 2009
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - 2016
- Certificate in STAAD.Pro, Computer-Aided Structural Analysis and Design, Microcadd Technologies – Quezon City
- Certificate in ETABS, Computer-Aided Structural Analysis and Design, CADVision – Manila City
- Certificate in AutoCAD, Computer-Aided Drafting, Microcadd Technologies – Caloocan City
- Certificate in Building Wiring Installation and Maintenance, Meralco Foundation Institute – Pasig City
- Diploma in Solar for Home Design, Installation and Maintenance, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- Diploma in Solar for Home Installation Workshop, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- Diploma in Swimming Pool Design, Operation and Maintenance, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- Diploma in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Design, Installation and Maintenance, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- Diploma in Fire Sprinkler System Design and Fire Detection and Alarm System, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- Diploma in Basic Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Protection for Mix Use Buildings, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- Diploma in Building Wiring Design and Short Circuit Calculation, Engineers Inc. – Quezon City
- ENGR. ELEUTERIO M. DE LUNA "ELY"
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
- BS Mechanical Engineering, University of the East - Manila
- Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Licensed Registered Mechanical Engineer
- ENGR. GILDO C. CARONONGAN “GILDO”
- Geodetic Engineer
- BS Geodetic Engineer, UP – Diliman
- BS Civil Engineer, UP – Diliman
- Architectural/Civil Engineering Plans
- Structural Engineering Plans
- Electrical Plans
- Plumbing Plans
- Mechanical Plans
- Geotechnical Soil Test Reports
- Geodetic Plans
- Building Permit Requirements
- Building Permit Fees
- Building Permit Processes
- House Construction
- Building Construction
- Interior Works
- Condominium Unit Fit-outs
- Commercial Unit Fit-outs
- Repair and Renovation
- Stage & Props Construction
- In-charge of Construction
- Construction Supervision / Inspection
- Project Management
Windows, Doors, Gates, Fences and Wall Finishes
- uPVC Doors and Windows
- Aluminum Doors and Windows
- Steel and Roll up Doors and Windows
- Glass on Stainless Fittings Doors, Walls & Enclosures
Cabinetry and Furniture
- Beds and Headboards
- Living Area / Sofa / Sala Set
- Dining Table Set
- Carpentry Accents
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will my dream home cost? How much will the construction of my Condo/Office Unit Cost?
- It largely depends on the design and specifications. For us to be able to come up with an estimate, we have to get input from you regarding the design and specifications of your project. Email us sketches or sample pictures of your ideal home/office and try to provide info about the your ideal home/office and we will give you a rough estimate:
- Area of your home (No. of bedrooms, comfort rooms)
- Flooring (ceramic tiles, granite, laminated wood, parquet or just plain cement)
- Ceiling (with moldings, coves, drops, domed or just flat)
- Windows (steel, aluminum or wood)
- Roofing (corrugated, long span, tile span or roof tile)
- Facade (with moldings, natural stone layouts or textured paint)
- Electrical (quantity and type of fixtures)
- Plumbing (quantity and type of fixtures)
- Ready to Live House / Residential Construction Rough Estimates (For Budgetary Purposes only):
- Basic Economical Finish - P15,000.00 per sqm (floor area)
- Regular Finish - P18,000.00 per sqm (floor area)
- Semi - Elegant Finish - P21,000.00 per sqm (floor area)
- Elegant Finish - P24,000 per sqm & up (floor area)
- There are no standard rough estimates for Condo / Office Unit Construction. We estimate the cost per item basis.
- Where do we start? What do I need? What is the process?
- The first thing we need to have is a plan for your project. If you have pictures or sketches that may help us in planning your project, you may send it to us so we can suit our proposals to your inclinations. Our initial consultation and sample plan proposals are free of charge.
- If you like the way the planning is going, we will then move on with the formal planning and documentation involving technical details. This formal planning would have a fee ranging from Php5,000 to Php50,000. We will be informing you though before we move forward with this stage as we want our clients to be comfortable and satisfied first before any payment is made.
- After the planning and documentation (Architectural, Structural, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical) are complete, we shall then proceed with the submission of documents to the authorities (association/administration and city government). We shall then request for additional payment for processing fees and expenses (Approx. 1% to 2% of contract).
- Upon approval of the building permit and final quotation, we shall then start with construction. 20% Downpayment will be requested and progress billings will be submitted twice a month. 1% shall be retained with the client for every progress billing. This shall serve as retention and shall be given upon final acceptance and turnover.
Renmaster Construction Services
Address: No. 9 3rd Street corner Batasan - San Mateo Road, Quezon City, Philippines
Mobile: 0927 140 8753 | 0999 331 0954
Viber: 0927 140 8753
Find us on Google Maps
back to top
back to home page
Renmaster Construction Services