LJ Industrial Fabrication
1. About Us
Over 20 years experience in electrical equipment design and fabrication.
Fabricating high-quality electrical products using state-of-the-art technology CNC machineries.
Our engineers with the use of precision machineries were able to produce high-quality switch gears
and panel boards
with the following innovative features:
- Heavy-gauge galvanized structures & covers which guarantee longer panel service life
- Busworks braced to withstand electrodynamic stresses during short circuits
- High-conductivity, 99.9% ETP-grade copper busbars (for maximum electrical conductivity
- Powdercoated & fully bolted frames / enclosures
- Precision-cut parts
- Lockable & claw-type side / rear covers (for maximum security); machine-formed covers
(for maximum rigidity)
- Hinged front door with 3-point locking system (for free-standing panels)
We offer customization according to your specification at no extra cost.
Our electrical engineers work in close proximity to incorporate all the systems necessary for any given
electrical engineers use Autodesk’s well-known and powerful AutoCAD drawing tool to
carefully lay-out electrical
schematics and ensure both safety for personnel and efficiency for systems.
Our electrical systems are composed of products from market leaders in all areas, including ABB and Himel.
We provide the most cost-effective and manageable solution to guarantee overall performance, safety and reliability.
Elements of a good preventive maintenance program should include the following:
- Identification of equipment or systems that may malfunction
- Typical equipment to be inspected including switchgear, circuit breakers, transformers, switches, etc.
- Establishment of schedules and procedures for routine inspections
- Inventory of spare parts for equipment that needs frequent repairs
- Periodic testing of plant equipment for structural soundness
- Prompt repair or replacement of defective equipment found during inspection and testing
- Use of an organized record-keeping system to schedule tests and document inspections
- Commitment to ensure that records are complete and detailed, and that they record test results
and follow-up actions
Some of our products
back to top
more companies like this
back to business directory home page