GBMLT Manpower Services, Inc. is a duly registered company under Philippines Security Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
GBMLT Manpower Services, Inc., traces its humble beginnings in the field of recruitment in the year 1987. Since then, the company has grown and has continued to maintain its excellent service record in the deployment of Skilled and Professional workers to satisfy our valued clients mostly in the Middle East. As such, GBMLT Manpower Services, Inc., proudly claims its humble contribution in the uplifting of the living conditions of the workers it has deployed, the increase in the Dollar earnings of the country and increase in productivity of the company where the Filipino workers are employed.
To ensure that these humble contributions are duly met, the company have hired potential staff that efficiently handles the management and supervision of its five sections, i.e. The Reception, Evaluation and Testing, Documentation, Processing, and Deployment. These sections are manned by personnel who have been in the industry for more than 10 years. Their experiences in the field of recruitment , processing and deployment greatly contribute to the company’s commitment and objectives in providing highly qualified skilled and professional workers to its old and new clients.
The company also takes pride in the High Level of Discipline, Hospitality and Professionalism amongst its Management and Staff. In view, the company were able to maintain good rapport with many of our clients and had been in good business relationship with them for more than 15 years now, and still continuing to strive and improve its services for our clients satisfaction.
POEA LICENSE NO. 161 - LB - 051712 - R
1. Upon receipt of job orders with complete job description from the employer, the manpower pooling starts. We go through our computerized data bank, IRIS (Interactive Recruitment Information System, post advertisement in leading broadsheet, headhunting, flyers distribution, to ensure sufficient candidates for each category.
2. Highly technical evaluator conduct the pre-screening of candidates and see to it that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and endorsed to the employer for final approval and approval.
3. We provide our valued clients representative with all the needed assistance in choosing their final and best candidates strictly and efficiently. We my also do the final procedures of screening and selection when needed in client’s behalf and guarantee their competence.
Training & Trade Test
4. We schedule trainings and trade test examinations depending on the demands of category of job needed or demanded by the Client / Principal Employer in partnership with several training / trade test centers accredited by TESDA to ensure that the qualifications and competence of the worker are being met.
5. The candidates are sent to the accredited clinic for medical and psychological test to ensure the fitness before joining the company.
6. The approved fit to work candidates then submit all the necessary requirements such as the passport, NBI clearance and other documents for processing of the travel documents.
Processing of Documents
7. Upon acceptance of the recruitment agreement, the candidates’ documents are then processed at the Embassy for visa stamping and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for exit clearance.
Pre-Departure Orientation and Seminar
8. All the contract workers are required by the Philippine government to attend the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) where vital topics like the customs, tradition, work habits and other important information regarding the country where they will be deployed are tackled.
9. Flight details will be communicated to the employer immediately before and after the departure schedule to ensure that the company representative will meet and assist the arriving workers where they are destined.
Accreditation of New Employers
Any prospective clients who wish to recruit manpower from the Philippines are required to submit the following documents, duly authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country:
GBMLT Manpower Services, Inc.
Address: 1537 M.H. Del Pilar Street, Ermita, Manila
Phone: (02) 525 - 8482 to 86 | (02) 526 - 22019
Fax: (02) 521 - 2884 | +63 (2) 526-4983
Find us on Google Maps
CAGAYAN DE ORO OFFICE
ROOM 102 - P & J Lim Building Tiano Kalambaguhan, Cagayan De Oro
Tel No.: (088) 852 - 0365
UNIT 201 Mary Joy Building 62 - D Jakosalem St., Cebu City
Tel No.: (032) 238 - 3114
Telefax No.: (032) 238 - 5257
Door No. 1 2nd Floor, Building 2 Al Nor Commercial Complex, Sinsuat Avenue, Cotabato City
Tel No.: (064) 552 - 1248
Door #6 Junsay Building 75-E Quirino Avenue, Davao City
Tel No.: (082) 222 - 5840