Escotek, Inc. was initially a business unit of Hillsdale Marketing, Inc. established to support its Food Machine Products' after sales service requirements.
Premium Service Quality. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Meat Saws
- Meat Slicers
- Mixed Bowls
- Bread Slicers
- Patty Machines
- Vacuum Packaging Machines
In 2004, Escotek, Inc. officially became a separate company to give better attention and enhance support to its growing number of clientele. We are a full SERVICE company offering preventive maintenance programs, selling: food machine spare parts, used food equipment & stainless steel fabricated products. The following are our guiding principles in doing business:
- We believe that what is best for our customer is best for all of us. Everyone at Escotek understands this concept. Our service people are trained to know our products, and to be friendly and helpful. They are urged to take all the time necessary to take care of you, the CUSTOMER.
- We listen to and know our CUSTOMERS needs and expectations.
- We price our products fairly and honestly. Integrity is the basic element of Escotek.
- We are always working to keep costs under control. We strive to be a highly efficient, low overhead service provider for your food machines. Our people are hard working, intelligent and share in the success of the company.
- We operate with honesty, trust, clear and open communication.
- We continuously improve the quality of processes and products to increase value for our internal and external CUSTOMERS.
All of us at Escotek, Inc. are proud of our reputation for quality and service. To date, we’re already serving clients from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
To be the leading SERVICE PROVIDER of food processing equipment and other allied lines by meeting the challenging needs of the market place and providing the best value, highest quality products, and best customer service in the industry.
To be a major player and be well known in the country as a company, providing consistent, high quality products/parts and services that meet customer expectation with the primary focus on preventive maintenance programs and selling used food equipment and stainless steel fabricated products.
If for a valid reason, any part you bought from us should prove defective, return it to us and we will replace it without cost. Liability is limited to the repair or replacement of these parts.
Brands we service
Delivery and Installation
- Single point coordination for equipment installers
- Removal and disposal of any existing equipment
- Free-post installation equipment performance check
- Flexible scheduling for "non-peak" or "off-hours"
- Specially trained service technicians
- 90-day service warranty on all repair work completed
- Allows customers to "budget" service costs
- Covers standard repairs (parts and labor)
- Special rates available for overtime and holiday calls
- Flexible terms and customized coverage options
- Lengthens equipment life and enhances operating efficiency
- Includes regularly scheduled basic maintenance tasks
- Formal checklist used with recommeded procedures
- Any required repairs will be identified and can be performed on the spot (if required)
- Flexible term-single call or ongoing contractual agreement available
Parts and Accessories
- Locally stocked based on market demand
- Provide genuine parts of Braher, Medoc, Biro, Hobart, and all other brands of food processing equipment
Address: #3 2nd Street, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Philippines 1603
Phone: (632) 667-3280
Find us on Google Maps
back to top
back to home page